Supreme Court Gardens will be closed from mid December 2015 until the of end April 2016 for major upgrade works.
The Supreme Court Gardens were formed following the reclamation of the Swan River shallows in 1903 and planted as gardens in 1920.
Supreme Court Gardens are part of an important open space area in the Central Business District.
Merging with the Stirling Gardens are the Supreme Court Gardens, which contain both the Supreme Court (1903) and the oldest building in the City of Perth.
The gardens are semi enclosed by mature trees and gardens. Many Events are held in the Gardens throughout the year including ANZAC Day service, Opera in the Park and Carols by Candlelight.
Remnants of the original river wall have been preserved and can be viewed at the Supreme Court end of the gardens.